Thursday, February 22, 2007

Shnorgen Florgh!



I just really like the way this picture turned out. The spine is kind of cool. I've been really happy working with my hands and developing this line. Sometimes I get so excited about the metals, I want to hold them closely and give them a smooch. I've tried. It's very hard to hug a chain.





I watched Clerks 2. I went totally mad for it. Haven't heard one other person agree with me. I totally fucking adored the first Clerks, so maybe that's part of it. It just felt like... probably exactly what it was supposed to feel like- a mature version of the first. At any rate, I can't seem to part with it. NetFlix, you will allow me a copy of Clerks 2 for as long as I see fit! Obey my wishes you DVD renting mischief maker! Oh my... I feel like a sleepy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gave Clerks 2 a respectable three stars on Netflix.