Monday, March 29, 2010

Rad Weekend




This weekend, Eric and I went to a little art showing. Our friend Melanie Willhide had a picture in the collection. Much to my delight, it was a picture that I was the subject of. We did the shoot years ago. It's hard to see me, but it's a really neat concept. I believe the photos are supposed to look like someone found them in a forgotten box, under their bed.

Just a cute pic I found of Hula and Bun. It was a celebration day- I'd gotten them both registered with the county (Hula re-registered and Bun for the first time).

Ed and I had a lunch date, at Astro Burger (best in town, in my opinion). They have this MASSIVE array of veg choices, at the Melrose location. I got a veg hotdog with vegan mayo. Ed went with the turkey burger. Afterward we even did a lap at Larchmont! Ed wanted to get some local honey to help with his allergies. He said if you eat a spoonful of local honey, every day, you build up a tolerance to allergies. We went to the farmers market. Sadly, there was no honey to be purchased.

F-U-N!

No comments: