Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Pizza and a Side of Hulu

Last night I got down on some Larchmont Village Pizzeria. Super delish. Got the Greek Pizza, which I didn't take a picture of, but looked something like this-

Went with Eric and Candace and AK and Sela. Something that seldom gets done, but should be done more (by me). I forget that there are other people in the world of production, who can completely understand what all of our lives are like. It's incredible what sharing can do.

I kind of quietly deal... whatever goes on, I like to work out internally. Sometimes I think- if you rely on external things to pacify or soothe you, you may reach and those things won't be there. So I like to work it out from within. However... it's nice to just let go. Let loose and know that sometimes you can just feel other people and have fun... and that's enough. Good times. Good to feel so good.



I've also been hitting the Hulu. It's super sweet. The commercials are unobtrusive and the quality is SICK. I just put it on in the background at work and let it play.

I don't have cable so it's a way to both see shit I've never seen and re-watch shows I don't have on DVD. This one above- Better Off Ted- ain't so bad. It's no prior Portia de Rossi work, but it's fine. The characters are likable enough and I love seeing that blond in action. Either way- go Hulu!

No comments: