Saturday, August 20, 2011

EOTD- The Purples


For this eye, I used Kat Von D's True Love palette.  Literally everything that comes with the kit you can get... I used (the eye primer, the liner [which is sparkly and easy to smudge] and about four colors from the palette).  Incidentally, I don't see that kit any more, but you can get any of those items individually.

She's releasing some more palettes, which look delicious.  And they come with her eye pencils which are totally great.  When you go to Sephora next, swatch her line.  It's truly, one of my favorite out there.  Yes, I like Kat Von D, as a superstar.  Yes, I like that she's all tattooed up and I related to a tattooed woman.  Yes, she's terribly beautiful, but all that aside, I take my makeup seriously!  I like her line because it's tremendous!  Seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SOYOUNG JOHNSTON said...

I like this a lot!!! So far my favorite.