Sunday, August 07, 2011

Peaches and Pixie



I went on a Peaches and Pixie tear, last night.  I didn't realize they're rock royalty.  I actually just thought they were regular royalty.  Due in large part to the names of the people in their family:

Trixibelle Geldof 
Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof

Lots of those royal families have crazy names with like seven middle names.  

Anyhow, I like these girls.  They're like... they're normally pretty but they have so much fun with their looks, they end up being extraordinary.  I also like them equally, when they're all scroungy.  That's why I've included some of those pics.





And I have to say... I NEVER feel like celebrities and I have similar faces, but there is something about the shape of Peaches' face that makes me fee like we kind of look alike.  On FB, when people are supposed to pick the well known face they look like, I'd prolly pick hers. 







No comments: