Friday, November 16, 2007

Full Phat- MAC Yogurt Shadow


Like a healthy snack for your eyelids, MAC Yogurt Shadow, is good food.

Yogurt is as matte as matte gets. Although MAC is well known for its outrageous and punchy shades, this one is subtle. However, it still has that pizazz, MAC ceaselessly embraces.

The name of this color, is actually what caught my attention. I heard a woman asking for it at the MAC counter, and immediately perked up. "Ooh.. what color is Yoooguuurt..." Upon seeing it, I bought it immediately.


I couldn't find a piccy of the exact shade, but it's basically a cross between this image and an eggshell. However, this'll get ya there- YAY!

The wear on Yogurt is long, as I find is the case with all MAC shadows (especially when applied over one of their lid Paints. I always have Bare Canvas on hand). This shade is great for every day use and gives a pretty, "wide-eyed, awake" look. Try a bite! It's delish!

Stay Glossy!

No comments: