Monday, November 12, 2007

The Good Junk


I'm a huge fan of mascara. Sometimes I just buy tubes of it, so I can open a new package, when I feel like a "lift." It's so versatile, so face-changing, so mood-altering, so fun.

My favorite color is as black as black gets. If there was a color by any brand, entitled "Blacker Than Humanly Imaginable," I'd buy 3 tubes, on the spot.


Because I buy a variety of the magical goo, and love the varied results, I'm going to review some of my faves, along with other yummy face gunk. Hooray for gunk! Also, since I've just transplanted myself to the beautiful desert of Las Vegas (where you can become dry and crispy in no time) from the much moister air of L.A., I'll post some remedies and tinctures I'm using to keep myself well into the Lovely Zone.


My ode to glamour, in Haiku form:

Oh the Glamourous
We work hard to embrace you
Let's all stay glossy!

xo

No comments: