Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rock, Paper, Scissors- Extreme Death Match


One of Eric's best friends, is in the Peace Corps.  I stole this picture off his Facebook account.  I imagine it's a pic of one of their tender little kitchen setups.  He's most often in Kyrgyzstan (I'm not even sure how to say this word) and has been traveling for years, at this point.  

He's the cutest boy and so, totally curious.  He's really an oddball, so there's nothing I can do or say that's too peculiar for him.  Like when Eric's sister got married, we kind of just hung out on a chaise lounge together and said things like "what would you do if you had three days to live?"  "Who have you kissed in your life who you think of most?"  Anyhow... when Eric kind of didn't seem very interested in me, it was nice to have this cool person, to talk about bizarre things with.  Especially at the wedding of my dude's younger sister.  Weddings always bring out the strange and rebellious, in me.

One of my newest, favoritest Family Guy quotes- 
Peter: Yeah, uh, my daughter is looking for a car that goes with her personality.
Stewie: Yes, are the new bulimic, cutting mobiles in yet?


(This pic is not for this recipe.  It's just a cute pic of a wrap.)

Zesty Turkey Wrap

Ingredients
2/3 cup finely chopped cooked turkey
1/8 cup sliced green onion
1/8 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomato
1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
salt and pepper
lettuce leaves
2 flour tortillas (7-inch diameter)

Directions
  • Mix together the turkey, onions, tomatoes, dressing, and salt and pepper to taste.
  • Place lettuce leaves toward one edge of each tortilla.
  • Divide turkey salad evenly among tortillas.
  • Spread turkey salad over lettuce.
  • Motha fukin' roll that shit up and enjoy!  Hottt damn!  (This instruction was modified by yours truly.  I still think the directions apply.)

No comments: