Sunday, June 01, 2008

Visas in my name


I've never been hungry to travel.  I've always been busy traversing the pitfalls of my mind, in order to fix all the broken.  For a bit now, I feel like I'm quite fixed.  I have so much ROOM these days.  For a few days now... for months... maybe even a couple of years.  I'm not hungry for Europe.  Too exotic.  But I've been craving lately, the crackling, baking, soothing, smoothing nature of desert monuments and wonders.  The Grand Canyon... and just yesterday I thought of Mount Rushmore.  Perhaps Hula and I will take a trip.  These destinations, though cliche in American Culture, are pretty marvelous, no?

Amazing trivia:

True or False?

There will be more great faces, added to the monument.

False! 
Though there have been rumors. One such rumor was that they were going to add Elvis Presley's face to the monument.  That answer also is "No".

No comments: