Thursday, June 25, 2009

Purdy Fun


Sprinkles Cupcakes has a van.

I think Sprinkles are fine. I'm a cupcake obsessor, so I'm picky. I've had Sprinkles on two occasions and think they're... they're nice? tasting. However, I don't want "nice" tasting treats.


Sprinkles are sweet and fun... definitely exquisitely beautiful. Some people are BANANAS for Sprinkles, which says to me that maybe I'm missing something. Or that I simply have a different appetite for tiny-cakes, than others.

My favorite of all time is Crumbs.


Their icing comes in nearly equal quantity, to the cake. I love me some icing, so that's just right for moi. I don't mind in the least, having to eat my cupcake in two servings. Crumbs also comes with a squishy, icing-filled middle. Sometimes mousse filled! And lastly, Crumbs cakes have really interesting flavors like...

Artie Lange

The Artie Lange cupcake was created by Artie himself... Vanilla cake with chocolate fudge filling, topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting and a layer of chocolate fondant rimmed with chocolate and vanilla sprinkles.

Caramel Apple

Moist apple cinnamon cake filled with homemade applesauce and frosted with our signature vanilla cream cheese, drizzled with rich caramel.

And my absolute fave...

Pistachio

Vanilla cake filled and frosted with pistachio cream cheese giving this cupcake a beautiful green color and rimmed with crushed pistachio nuts.

At any rate, a truck full of cupcakes, driving around the city, pawning them to sugar lovers, sounds like a sweet idea to me, regardless of cake-to-icing ratio. Yay treat truck! Now if only there were a Big Salad truck. I'd never eat out again.




No comments: