Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Plated


I don't know why, but I can't get enough of this plate.  Found it in the Goodwill by my house.  .99cents! Everything it's possible to put in here, I have been.  Then I wash it every day and put it back out on my counter.  

The girl at Goodwill was super hyped on one of my tattoos.  She was quiet before I scooched up my sweater sleeve.  Some people just light up, about tattoos.  

When it's a woman and they seem sweet, I like when they reach out to touch my arms.  I like when people get excited about things.  Any things.  My puppy's clothes, the pretty weather, yummy food, anything at all.  Other people's excitement is endearing.  It's like a peek into the source of their joy.

I'll go to Goodwill again, next weekend.  I'm looking so forward to what else I might find.

No comments: