Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Treats


I baked.  I often do.  These brownies... I like CRAZY DECADENT ones, but this mix was inexpensive and simple.  

I had a bunch of chocolate chips left over from a photo shoot (at work... yes... it was this stop-motion shoot with all of these decorated cake things.  I claimed the leftover bag of chocolate chips) and threw a bunch in there.  You know who loved the brownies the most?  Alaska.  He's not a real sweets person, and they were just right for him.  That makes me happy, because he's usually not into the things I bake, as much as the things I cook.


This is my cute desk.  I like the way it looks, with all of my random things on it.  I can't help but have a billion colors thrown together at once.  It's just what ends up happening over and over in my world.

No comments: