Saturday, December 23, 2006

Frenchie


So,I went out today into MAYHEM. After deciding against the madness, I took a slow trip home, down LaBrea and happened apon a wonderful store called Essence of France. Don't you already want to go? It's an adorable antique store and is filled with totally special things from Europe to... I don't really know. Everything I liked was from France, so that's all that matters. I decided to get nutty and buy this sweet and fabulous chair. It was an amazing deal and the sweet shop owner said it was probably from the 50's. Even if it's not, it's clearly aged, hand painted and upholstered in beautiful fabric. We so desperately need chairs in this house, I can't lose.




Amazingly enough, this weekend, from Overstock.com, I also got this. Dude, we're going to have so many f'ing places to sit.

1 comment:

sesa said...

ahhh! ahhh! i have to come over and sit down!!