Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Is That a Puppy in Your Pants? Or...



I don't know why, but Lula Bell RAN over to my jeans last night, when I changed out of them, and decided to make them her leetle nest. She's so damn pretty, it hurts my fingertips.




So we "adopted" a pack of wolves for the holidays. These are not the actual wolves, but they are actual size... Cause Hula is GIANT.





This is the prettiest cup of java, the world has ever known. I love that nearly every picture I take, of something on my desk, includes my lil Palm. I like it a lot. It gives me the feeling that I'm TCB (that would be Takin' Care o' Biznazz, for those who don't know what phrases Elvis turned into acronyms) when I pull it out at the nail salon... and pretend to talk into it...

1 comment:

sesa said...

hula, you seem like more of a seven jeans type of girl -- especially not what rachel described last night (i.e., lee or jordache, as i appropriately resurrected the favs of 1984). either way, you're smart enough to know the best things in life are things of a cotton nature, especially those that came directly out of the dryer.

genius. i'm just saying...