Sunday, December 31, 2006

Texcess



Hula behaved wonderfully on the plane. Big surprise. She's so perf.



Texas appetizer.














Texas deener. I don't eat out too much in the big T.






Longhorn, Texas, mall art.
















Hula running arount outside. She had a f'ing blast.






Running upstairs...
















To go night night.















A leetle friend she met at the airport, on the way home. Tommy. He was 2.5 pounds. COME ON!

Texas... beautiful land. People I don't quite fit in with.

3 comments:

JOSHUA S BLACK said...

Heaven is an even more beautiful land than Texas. Are you good enough to get there? Take the test and see.

God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Are you guys back home now!? We have, have HAVE to get together in the new year.
Plus, I want to buy a few shirts for some new friends. (How does one tactfully find out someone's shirt size?)

sesa said...

To Hula: I LOVE that you had a fun time in texass. Although, I'm still waiting to come home to you waiting on my doorstep in a little FedEx package. Hmmm. I'll have to call FedEx about that.

To Shrader: The only way to find out one's t-shirt size is to rip off the t-shirt of the person you're trying to buy a t-shirt for. This kills two birds w/ one stone: Bird 1) You get to find out the person's t-shirt size, Bird 2) You get to look all cool and rich and say, "Oh, don't fret, I'll buy you a brand new and better t-shirt!!" Then, when you show up the next day with a RubyLove t-shirt, the person will cry tears of joy.

Works like a charm everytime.