Monday, May 07, 2007

Er, uh, ONLY set of pics...

Alright, alright, so the truth is, the only other pictures from NYC, looked exactly the same, as they were all taken at once, in the same place. Why post those as well? The fact of the matter is, I'm not big on pictures, when I'm experiencing things. I feel like planning to take a picture of everything, distracts from the sensation of the moment, so I seldom get my camera out.

Now, if we're talking about lifting pictures to blog about, I'm quite the expert. Here's a great example:



What an ADORABLE FREAKING DRESS. It's a designer named Julie Haus, and I think I want to have her adorable, A-Frame frock, little babies. Wow! I must have looked at this line for 10 straight minutes, trying to figure out all the wonderous details. Just so simple and sweet.



Ooh, this is fun too. It's obviously a ShopBop, but I don't know who. Sorry charlies. I just love slouchy. Something that allows a woman to breathe under her clothes. To totally be free and not feel anything annoyingly tight against her. I feel fortunate that that look is so ferociously hip. I don't want it to leave us!

No comments: