Tuesday, May 01, 2007

NYCity, baby (first set of pics)


A trio of lovelies...



Lauren, self photographed. Lookin exquisite!



Copernicus and Vaderpermelius. I love how the b/w kitty is doing yoga, while in the left corner, behind glass, the white kitty is spying.



Sweet Jer. Lauren's fiance and best friend. What a nice dude! Dramatic, wild, fun, adventurous and the cutest part- totally left Lauren and me to do our thing. Super busy making his own fun and not really needing us to pay attention to him. The perf dude- but sorry, he's engaged.



My sweet friends, Matt and The Adorable Professor (aka- Rachel), came to Lauren's beautiful apartment, to visit. We had coffee, chatted and then got in our dope car service (electric, blue BMW) to be whisked off to Manhattan, where Lauren and I saw a play and friends went their own way, to meet up with other friends.



Hula cozying up to Matt... she enjoyed him.



My sweet Lauren, having one of 7,568,029 cups of coffee we had, throughout my stay.

No comments: