Friday, May 11, 2007

Summy Be Comin'

Git a pedicure, git yer hurr did.

So I'm convinced that I'm going to find myself in a bathing suit this year. In fact, I know I'm going to. However, I don't like bikinis. Most of them at least. So I'm going for kind of a hip-hop, alternative approach. I love boy shorts and these adorable ones I found on the Urban Outfitters site. These run $38, which is a pretty rockin' price. Leg-flattering curtain-style, not to mention nice waistband, so it won't squinch yer belly.

How I'm picturing it, is taking your cute self to the beach or pool, in something that goes- boy-short bikini bottom, tank up top (like the Silk and Rayon cami pictured below from La Redoute for a mere $24.99)


Then possibly something fun to put your cabbage in, say like...

(Also from Urban)


Or

(Ed Hardy)


The fact is, who is really tanning anymore, right? And if you are, you're likely doing it before you get to the beach, in efforts to look as fab as possible while you're there. So the point is, who cares if you find yourself in something that might promote ridiculous tan-lines. What you're really doing there, is getting the boys to turn heads... am I right, or am I just boy crazy?

No comments: