Monday, May 14, 2007

Red, Delicious


This little adorable thing is brought to us, courtesy of a site I found, called Brown's Fashion. I found it linked to today's Who What Wear Daily. WWWD, I found thru last month's Lucky Magazine. It's this fab site that shows you what starlets are wearing and where to find it, among other fun, fashion tidbits. This dress is a Sonia By Sonia Rykiel. Brown's is an European shoppe, so all the prices are in pounds. Get your converter out.


Also from Brown's, is this impossibly cute Alice Ritter Baby Doll Dress. I just couldn't be more hot for empire waists. They so compliment every shape and hide all the imperfections.

















Truth be told, I'm over skulls. I think most of us are. However, Paula Thomas, in my opinion, did her version of skulls, best. This dress has her signature pattern and is in the most adorable shape! I love the tie-straps and it's just so flowy and free. You can find this Paula Thomas for Thomas Wylde at Brown's, as well.




How do you love the red you're in? Why, with a fabulous yellow accessory, of course! And how impossibly fun, is this little baby?


It's a jelly purse from TopShop and with the pound conversion, is only about ten bucks!! Get seven!

This beauty is also from there:


How sweet would this envelope bag be, with your Baby Doll dress? It can also be found at the one and only TopShop (run entirely, might I add, by ladies).

2 comments:

Mai said...

love that alice ritter dress as well. alas, it's twice as much for my american wallet and $660 is more than i'm willing to pay for a sun dress.

Hi, I'm Italia. said...

I agree! However, it was too delicious not to post.