Sunday, May 11, 2008

A bouquet we made in mom's honor.  Everyone from the Labbate family brought a flower from their garden, and added it to the flowers I got.

Mother's Day was pronounced. Oh my. More so than any other Mother's Day of my life, nach. I had my beautiful new family over and we had omelets and fruit. Cookies and chocolate. It was sweet to have their love in my home. First hosting I've done, of this nature, since I've lived here. I was so grateful to have the interaction. Everyone seemed to have a good time and love was transferred.


After they went home, the silly "holiday" pressed on my chest.  I kept trying to recognize that it's just a made up date, but it didn't work so well.  You know... I'm 100% sure this is how it's supposed to be and feel.  I know this time in my life is precisely the time I'm supposed to be without my mother.  I'm 100% sure she was ready to go and this all happened in conjunction by the divine beauty of The Universe's plan.  I don't want anything to be different.  I just wanted to say- yesterday was heavier than usual and I'm glad it came and went.


This is my new family.  They are unbelievably loving and full of light and hope.  I'm so blessed to have them in my world.  So blessed that I work for them all... that I work in their lives as well as they work in mine.  Thank you God and Universe, for filling me with all of the right and extracting all of the wrong.  I hope, every day, I've living up to my potential.

Love,
Italia

No comments: