Friday, November 17, 2006

3 Coffees, 3 Days


So I decided to partake in the holidays this year by consuming new flavors of caffeine drinks. Truly, that's about all I've got in meh. I ran the gamut of Starbucks lattes in this order:

Mint Mocha
Eggnog
Gingerbread





You know, to me, coffee is pretty freaking great, no matter how you pour it. As long as it's sweet, strong(ish) and creamed with something, I'm pretty excited. Sadly, Starbucks hot coffees are kinda just that. Strong-ish coffees, creamed with something and heavily whip creamed (which I always request). Of the three drinks, the eggnog was by far the best. The other two were mild and didn't make me want to smack anyone with glee, while drinking them. I like the whole "Starbucks run" because I get something yummy to eat, along with a pretty, well-made coffee. Plus, Hula Boo gets to eat some of the whipped cream, which is basically as good as it gets for her. She may like it more than chicken.






But I think the deal with Starbucks is- it's kind of like B of A's. They're not the best bank, but they're FRICKIN EVERYWHERE. I load the lil coffee credit card, so I don't even have to have CASH on me, to get my injection. It's easy, fun and you know, I'm pretty sure if I'm in Siberia, I will still be able to get that vanilla latte, just by swiping my little card. that makes me happy.

1 comment:

sesa said...

really? the mint mocha wasn't that exciting? no slapping strangers w/ glee? hmmm... coffee bean has a moroccan mint latte, which has chocolate in it and i usually get up and pinch someone with delight when i take a sip...

as for the gingerbread, i am sadly disappointed. i thought at the very least it would make you want to snuggle by the fire and sings songs of holiday cheer.

eggnog: not for sela. in any form.