Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tangy, Spicy pasta salad!




Mmm... this one I can't throw out! I've had it for several days and it just seems to keep being yummy!

Pasta shells (or whatever. I like that shape best)
italian vinegarette dressing
chopped grapes
chopped natural almonds
raisins
cubed cheese
chopped pepperonccinis

What's so yummy is the combo of tastes, even though it kind of seems like a mish mash. Tangy, sweet, crunchy, a little spicy. Such a good melange.



Hula says- please give me cheese! I must be come more rotund!

1 comment:

sesa said...

lions and tigers, and hulas -- oh, my!!

i can't figure out what's cuter: hula in a tiger-striped outfit, or hula in a tiger-striped outfit. hmmm... seriously. rar!

i miss hula, you, and tangy, spicy pasta salads. larchmont on thursday? es posible? no?