Monday, November 06, 2006

Jack in the Astro



I was amused by our consumption of fast food, this evening. Something that looks like this picture... I just never really eat. Sometimes Taco Bell or Del Taco, but like, burgers wrapped up in paper? I got Astro Burger- veggie burger with soy cheese and soy mayo and avocado and fabulousness. Plus large fries. So fun. Eric however, wanted to get Jack, so I ended up experiencing another one of their shakes. Chocolated malted this time. Cripey, it was great!!!



Hula was amazed and mystified by the fact that you could drive up to a window and just have someone HAND you food. She got some veggie burger bites, but Eric wasn't sharing. It's cool. She doesn't share HER food with him.









Name: Hula Pierfederici
Weight: 8lbs, 4oz
Turn Ons: Chicken, love, walks in the- wherever, naps
Turn Offs: People's faces in my face, my dog carrier, jerks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your love muffin only weighs 8lbs? she's so slim! that hula of yours is one hot bitch!

sesa said...

ummm... who said that?! don't talk to my hula that way!

p.s. astro burger... can we do that again? they have seating outside, no? hula can join... yum.

oh, and, um... well, i think i might have purchased a pumpkin pie milkshake from jack in the box recently... again. and then i woke up wondering why i wanted to punch everybody in the face. good while it lasted... OUTSIDE of my tummy ;0)