Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I Like Candy When It's Wrapped in a Sweater




For some reason, this year, cause I'm an adult and I can, I wanted pumpkin. Not pie, not chocolate shaped like one, but the real deal. I was gonna carve and light and the whole bit. Then I realized- well... all those seeds and the thing with the cutting and the candles and the blah blah- I'll just get some lil ones and put em on a table next to my Yeats.






"I like Yeats. Especially the kind that are white meat chicken breast."









Man, Halloween rocks. Happy happy yay!






Somebody who isn't me, made these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Hula looks like she just couldn't be bothered! The little pumpkins are adorable, though!
Do you guys get trick-or-treaters where you live?

sesa said...

hula is a cupcake. and so are you.

yeats. hmmm... that sounds itchy.