Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Why Must You People Challenge My Cuteness?



Just in case anyone was unsure of who the winner of the Cuteness Award For Excellence was, i'm here to remind how it was me. Snuggled all up like the champion I am and thinking about all the treats my mommie's not giving me, cause i'm on this diet. Apparently I've been squeezing into my Hula dresses lately and with the amount of $ they cost, mom says "you bes fit into yer drrrresses little adorable one!!"

It's 1:32am. I'm sooooo sweeeeeeepy and so is mama. G'nite. Cute dreams.

zzz...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send those two pics to cuteoverload.com, she'll love them!

sesa said...

never ever EVER allow anyone with a bad heart to view these photos! the cuteness will only induce a heart attack. gasp! i feel one coming on! ahhh, there. it''s passed. i'm sure the kit kat i just consumed had NOTHING to do with that.

...let me just look at these adorably-lethal photos again. i like to live life on the edge. fighting fire with my fists and what not.