Sunday, October 01, 2006

I.P. hearts H.L.


K. There's a degree that I'm hearting Hugh Laurie that's almost... should I report it to my boyfriend? My GAWD, look at this British fucker in the Motley Crue shirt!! Come ON! He's Dr. House on House M.D. He's a son of a bitch and he's got a gimp leg and i want to hump him and his curmudgeonly old self. it hurts!

mmm... older men rock. wait, isn't this Hula's blog? Sorry.

today we went to Sesa mommies. We got Taco Bell and had a $7 feast. (i googled "burrito" to get a picture of one, but have decided, since this came up, it's more fun to look at than beans and cheese-





More food then we could possibly put down. Then i came home, did hours of crazy transcribing (gots ta bring in the $ somehow!) and put together RubyLove press kits. the house was a RubyExplosion. fun and messy. more stuff to type, but i'm bored and hot for old men, so i'll end here.

oop- just found this crazy blog. http://www.burritoblog.com/ wow, that's some burrito commitment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugh Laurie!?! Really!?! Hmmm... Well, different strokes for different folks, I guess. ;)

Sorry I missed your omlette breakfast, I slept in! But I'll take a rain-check!

sesa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sesa said...

hugh laurie and i romped around in the grass of hyde park last night... in my dreams. dude. him 'n his shirt can go somewhere: straight into my bedroom!

yeah, seriously.

so, i checked out that burrito blog and now want to dedicate a blog to idiots who talk sh*t about burritos... when they're really commenting on tacos! it's just like that time i posted a blog about a whining pig named sue on my site, www.marthastewartblog.com.

i mean, really, could that have been any more random? oh, wait... nevermind. it totally makes sense now.