Sunday, September 24, 2006

Mama's Got a Brand New Bag


Mamasita got this baggey-poo from Ross, today. She doesn't know if she's totally crazy about it, but it's very roomy and it's kind of fun-preppy. She paid $45 from $105, so it's a super deal. Her other bag is kind of getting ratty, so it's good to have a cute bag to show you're not falling apart. Plus, I'm getting a little bigger, so I need more bag room!






this is me with my little tonguey-poo, caught in my teef. this is an extreme crash zoom to said tongue.







Mommy and Annie are finally gathering up sales reps! Mommy has been working on pitch and purchasing docs so the sales people can be informed about what mommy's biz is all about. it's going to be fun!

daddy and his friend played football video games all day today. mommy cleaned, did about 100 loads of laundry and had a phone biz meeting. yay! productive day.

1 comment:

sesa said...

i want to lick you, hula face. you stick your tongue out all you like, missy!