Friday, September 01, 2006

IT'S ALL OVER


I have another dress and now it's ON. Mom has given up. No longer fighting urges to dress me, plan halloween costumes for me, buy me little toys and bones and treats... I'm her daughter. It's understandable.

Tonight mom and dad will prolly watch Two for the Money. Anything with Al Pacino, mom gets purdy excited about.

This Thursday, mom has an interview at Chiat Day. She's not in the mood to go back to work, necessarily, but it's seeming like it might be time to try and board the ship to "Debt Conquerington." It's a long voyage, but even a thousand mile journey begins with one step.

She might make a chocolate cake with white frosting, tonight. She lubs to bake. Dad doesn't eat lots of sweets, but mom and i like em (though she doesn't let me eat nearly as much as i'd like to).

That's all for now! I'm dressy bessy!

2 comments:

sesa said...

seriously -- she is your daughter now. she has a wardrobe, in many respects. and it's cuter than mine, in most respects. ;-)

i want to nibble on her ear, give you a big hug and ask you about your interview and tell you that you that i totally have the same sentiments regarding the job hunt. oh, and one more thing: i'd like to take a bite of that cake you posted.

that's all for now. i heart I & H.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Hula in a tutu! Words can not describe...