Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tasty Cakes


Mmm! More cupcakes! I'm a cooking fiend! It has been fun and it's good that I'm trying at least. I used to just avoid the kitchen, save for some random veggie burgers and a tofu stirfry now and again.

********************************************************************************



Neil came over a bunch this weekend. He's preddy dern cool, but I'm truly partial to DADDY! Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, dad!




Other than that, mommy and I just ate chicken stew, had walks, oh! and mom is doing this fun transcription thingie. our neighbors (with two small doggies who are my frrrrriends!) have a transcription biz and mom is helping! it takes a while, but it's worth the comfort of working from home and getting to cuddle me whenever she pleases!

whoopie!

1 comment:

sesa said...

i love your 'a scanner darkly-ish' photo of neil!

thank you for visiting today and for helping me get through the overwhelming amounts of attention addie gets. i've always had freaks approach me, so it's nice to have normal dog-loving people approach me now... i'm at the point, though, where i just want her future family to swing by and say "hi! i happen to be in love w/ this dog! can i adopt her?" otherwise i should just wear a shirt that says, "no free pets allowed. adopt or just keep on walkin'..." ahh, i present to you my anti-social side. italia, anti-social side; anti-social side, italia.

p.s. i love that hula is totally enamored with a man now! remember when she was "hey! there's a man in the room! arf!" ya think she loves her daddy becauase his name is BEEFCAKE? if i were a doggie, i'd want to lick anyone's face whose name had the word BEEF in it! ;-)