Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Poochie Couture

Dood... i'm like hotty totty for BCBG! Actually, this is mom's "fall" outfit and when i say outfit i mean THE ONE SHE WEARS EVERY 2 DAYS. Ann gave it to her last year and actually asked mom "what would you wear if i didn't give you that track suit?" it's SO comf (obviously, i'm using the top for a blankie) and it's like always hip looking, even when mom is feeling scroungy. the beauty of the Juicy suit. those girls did WONDERS for the world of sloppy couture. mom has a friend who has like 25 Juicy numbers. can you imagine? this friend of hers also has a villa in Italy. not exactly mom's financial equivalent.

today the fambly watched 2 episodes of Nip Tuck (season 3) on DVD. RUV that show! still don't have any idea who The Carver is (er, uh, and neither does mom). don't tell us! all 3 people who occasionally look at the blog and probably don't watch Nip Tuck! keep your lips sealed!

Sesa mommy made us this wonderful ice cream cake. can you BELIEVE there is a person out there who HOME-MAKES ICE CREAM CAKE!? it's true. and her last name isn't even And Robbins.

it is SO time for snoozes.

zZz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ordered an ice cream maker!! (I was so excited about the Nutella gelato, I decided I had to make my own!) When it comes, I'll make the ice cream, you make the cake!!

Oh, and the Carver is... ha ha, just kidding.

sesa said...

that cake looks good! truth be told, i didn't even have a piece! i mean, i had ice cream, and some cake, and some oreos... but i didn't have them all together.

you know what i did have, though? a moment with you, hula! remember when i stole your seat and you were like, "um, excuse me. can you please pick me up and pet me and let me sit in your lap?" and 'member how i was so obliged?

sesa said...

p.s. i love that hula likes playing with a chik-a-dee.