Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hula + Crate-ey Sittin in a Tree...



My oh my! Look at me! I'm such a grown up! So mom got me this crate and i LOVE it! I keep putting myself in it cause it's all yummy and cozy in there. Mom thinks I'm such a good girl... and she's right!

We've only gone on one walk today (boo) cause it's HAWT out. Blech. but i didn't seem to mind. We went to the drug store where they don't care if i come in and ride around in the cart. Mom took extra long cause it was all air-conditioney inside. I'm getting used to the shopping cart. It's almost like a roller coaster... that rolls you past lipsticks and long isles filled with toilet paper, instead of doing something exciting.

I'm a good dawg!

1 comment:

sesa said...

i have a feeling that if there were fluffy chair buttons in the aisles of rite aid, you'd actually not be so well-behaved...

hi. my name's hula. and i like to eat chairs. and chair buttons.