Monday, August 21, 2006

New Friends


Hello sweet people...

First, I'd like to say, mom did NOT put the blanket on me like this. I did it all by myself like a big girl!

Next order of business..

It has come to my attention that a bit of my Sunday was left out of my post. I'd like to mention having visited a yummy address on Crescent Heights blvd, owned by a pair of peoples i like to sniff, and who mom calls The Dooleys. Their house is full of fun smells, a rug that feels like grass- indoors!? and the whole darn place makes me spunky! What a playground for a 5lb creature!

This pic is of a new friend I made while mom got some biz taken care of at the screen printers. It's loud there, but I still like going. This lil girl's name is Melody and she petted me vewy nicely.

Later, mom and I walked to get dad from work. the sidewalk was skanky, so mom gived me a bath when we got home. Boo!

I RUV when it's over though! I run around the house all cwazy and feel happy and loved!

In parting, i'd also like to mention that it turns out my new dress was not in stock from BellaParis! Instead of the other dress, mom is getting me this!~ VERY fall and VERY adorable!

G'nite everypooch!

1 comment:

sesa said...

aaahh! melody and hula! you're so cute, hula, making friends and all.

tell your mommy that we have to have to have chai lattes at peet's sometime very soon. perhaps thursday. then you can make friends while we have friend chats about life, love, and the pursuit of doggie biscuits.

hula + a smile = a really good day