Saturday, August 19, 2006

This Cat Is Freaking Me Out


Hi everyone! And by everyone, I mean my other mommy Sela. She reads this pretty regularly and I'd venture to guess, she's the only one.

Today we did some walking N. of Melrose, watching Simpsons season 8 with dad and then um... well I remember there being some napping. Mom has been working on her biz but it's just going so slowly! She wants it to work so much, but everything is meant to be, so she's just hoping and doing her work every day.

Soon, my little dress mom ordered for me, will come in the mail and I'll have to kill everyone with my profound cuteness. Can't wait!

Ps- this is me at my friend's house. I'm trying to get used to their cats, but it's hard!

xoxo!
~Hula Loo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Look at pretty little Hula with my Shuki! They'll be friends.

sesa said...

oh, hula! that's so sweet of you to try and love the kitty - i know it's hard, but it's for the best! this thought also applies to your mommy's frustration w/ slow business right now... tell her to keep her head up (not too far up so she can't see you) and remember that she's so f-ing awesome for pursuing something she believes in. that's so rare and really admirable. and good (i.e, big) things will come of it for sure. very few of us actually care about the work we do, hula. it's a sad fact of life, but true. kind of like kitties not liking doggies. just plain sad.

i missed your mommy's call yesterday, but please tell her i'll call her tonight or tomorrow so we can arrange a four-legged fur party! probably at peet's, or a dog park... the usual.

sesa said...

did i already mention that i want to snuggle with this furry kitty, hula? 'cause i do.