Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm SO Popular


Grove! mom and i just got back. omg i'm loving all this attention! ladies were stopping to pet me, mom was talking to other dog owners and friends were getting made all over the place and it's all because of my cuteness! i'm sooooooo seepy now that i've put myself in my crate for a little night-night. so many smells and so much ground to cover!

mom got me some doggie treats at the doggie bakery which i proceeded to lick, drag over to the middle of the floor, chew into and then leave. i'm pickey! mom made some biz calls cause she can't do it in the house (the phone reception in there is impossible... apparently). hopefully she'll have a sales person soon, to carry her line of shirts. i hope it comes true for her!

mom gave more accounts of the accident to another adjuster. 2 dudes coming out to assess the damages now. oi vey! at any rate, here is a pic of me inside this fun store called Anthropology. i was beat so i sat myself down on the cool floor. eventually i discovered that everything in there was overpriced, so mom and i made a quick get-away.

zzz...

1 comment:

sesa said...

hula! so i haven't figured out to blog yet, but i've got some stuff on my profile! if you check it out when you get a chance, i'll give you the following:

- an half-eaten, 40-day-old licorice root pill
- 7 drops of vanilla hazelnut tea
- 3 pasta noodles

me promise, kay? grrr.