Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Zzzz...



Mom and I were sleepy in this pic. The bangey-bang started earlier than we wanted it to (construction outside the window) this morn. We weren't fully awake, but you don't have a choice when it sounds like someone is hammering something that's approximately 2.5" from your eardrums. And i have BIG ears... so i know...

So... once up, mom and I took dad to work and got me some cookies... the doggie kind. I've been eating her gourmet ones (can cookies actually be "gourmet" if they're from Target? The Chinese DO make a good treat... and by Chinese I mean 7 yr old Tibetan slaves) and they're just not good for poochies. I got some carob chip dog-treats from PetCo instead. Yum! I'm eating them instead of my actual food, but at least I'm eating. She also got me a crate to chill in, when her and dad actually have to leave me HERE when they go out- the nerve! Last night they did so and i started eating the bathroom door. Naughty naughty.

After that, mom got some coffee from Sev (that's Vegas-speak for 7-11, as they're plentiful in that fair city) and came home to do stuff on her keyboard typey thing. I don't know what she does on there, but as long as I keep getting treats, love-ups, freshly washed blankies and sniff-everything walks, I don't really care.

Ruff!

1 comment:

sesa said...

by the way, there's nothing cuter than a doggie napping with its mommy.

unless of course if its mommy is a bunny. that, well, that would be cuter.