Sunday, August 20, 2006

Smells like Fun


Duud! So I got my ADORABLE new doggie name tag. It says "I'm Hula" and it's true- I am. This be what it looks like-

Mom and Dad and I went to The Grove tonight. SO MANY THINGS TO SNIFF! Too many, actually. I was kind of pulling all over the place and distracted and almost getting stepped on every 5 seconds. It's better on a week day when it's way less crowded. We DID however, stop by for some more Pupcakes and Carob dipped Mutt-aroons (like macaroons... you get it...)

The pic up top is of me is when I was on the grown-up bed and Dad was patty patting me. He's so nice. When I see him after work every day, I get all squirrelly and hoppy and lickey. I love Daddy!

My claws are getting long, so I'll soon have to get them clipped. Mom found a place for me to have it done. She checked it out today in this little doggie store called LA Doggie Style. There were like A MILLION dresses and outfits for me to fit into there! Wowzers! Too much cute stuff. Mom SWORE she'd not dress me up, but DUUD, it's getting cold. Shouldn't I get some Fall clothes?

Kisses and licks!

2 comments:

sesa said...

hula. dude. i totally want to munch on those mutt-roons! can i nibble? please?

Anonymous said...

I feel like you forgot a very important part of your day Hula. Perhaps visiting your cool uncle in the afternoon before buying dad some badass kicks?