Sunday, August 27, 2006

Streeeeeatch!

Hello!

Today was exciting! I found out i LURVE Rawhide!



It was very exciting for mom to discover. I'm always asking for treats and this is like an endless treat. It's especially grrreat cause the "treats" I always want are never good for me- quesadillas, chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, cottage cheese, veggie burgers, croissants, muffins etc etc... Hooray for stuff that's MADE for dogs that I LIKE.

Mom and I watched Syriana today.



Mom tried hard to pay attention and not space out, and in turn, ended up liking it quite a lot. Complicated if you were reading a magazine during it, but pay close attention and it's pretty interesting.

Mom and I are quite zzz... so that's where we're gonna head. After of course, more free weights!

1 comment:

sesa said...

syriana. hmmm... rhymes with 'serena' and that's my middle name, so i guess i get what you're talking about, hula face. you're basically saying that you love me, your other mommy.

awww, that's just darn precious. i love you too.

even when you bark and hide under the table when i enter the room.