Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blankie, Crate, Cut

Here is the cute piece of fabric I got, which I had hemmed, to make a blanket for Hula's new designer crate! And actually... I think it really is designer now, because I designed it!

There's a little plate on the front of the crate that I took the opportunity to bedazzle.

Hula likes it!! I got REALLY excited and made really happy voices when I was putting it together, so Hula thought it was a real treat to be inside of it. Then I praised her a lot when she climbed inside. I think that made a difference. Plus... doggies like small spaces. That's a fact. Well... at least small dogs do. Hula always puts herself in her (other) crate.

Last, but certainly not least, I got an awesome haircut!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

CUTE CUTE Haircut Darling!!!! :-)

Love what you've done with her new crate!!! To make it dark time for Hula you can even put another adorable blanket on top so she can't totally see out...also adds another beautiful splash of color around you!
Thanks for sharing as always!!

Carly Apple said...

So loving the hair cut too, however I think you should get your money back since it seems they cut your arms off too!lol!. Loving your crate skills. I'm so proud!



Carly (cuz)

Anonymous said...

YOU DID!! and i LOVE IT!! don't know if i mentioned that friday -- i was too distracted by all the ghost-hunting!