Thursday, July 09, 2009

Larch, Pour, Home

Hula and I went to the vet today. She is... potentially the most understanding and intuitive dog of all time. She didn't even FLINCH when she got shots. So sweet, sweet. We go to Larchmont Animal Clinic. I LOVE Larchmont Blvd., so it all works out. Plus, they're sweet there!

The vet requested she get a teeth cleaning. Oh MY her teeth are plaque-ey. If anyone who reads this would like to comment on a cleaning, I would love to hear your thoughts. Some old-school people say it's not necessary, but I'm thinking the modern approach is to do it about once a year or every couple of years. Hmm...




Afterward, in an effort to get all doggy maintenance out of the way, we went to Pour La Pooch, to get a nail trim! The shop is run by one of the most loving and wonderful woman I've ever met- Gia. She loves doggies and people so much, it's like she's a raw beam of light. Pour La Pooch is across from Erewhon, on Beverly, so I ate at Erewhon afterward. A "fakin' bacon" sammich. Mmm...

Speaking of Fakin' Bacon, I found that beautiful picture from this beautiful Blog called Vegan Crunk. In it to win it, baby!

Ooh! We also got some homemade lollys at Pour. Apple and Grape. They are for people, not pooches.


My beautiful cousin, Carly, sent me a pic of herself, in a necklace I sent her, for her birthday. It's sterling and black pearl. I love it on her.

On the way in to Pour, I have to say, I found the best flier in the history of fliers. Luckily, I have a picture of it. I think I'm going to call him. He seems nice... (click picture to enlarge)


Yay! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay, fun doggie day!

OMG...I saw that exact flyer posted on the corner of 3rd and La Brea a few weeks ago but it was gone the next day!! Really really strange and funny. Thanks for sharing :-)

Lauren Schiff said...

Love that I'm NOT the first to comment on this. But THIS... THIS is the greatest flyer ever ever MADE ever. This is so crazy. so crazy! Rap rap...