Thursday, July 02, 2009

I Have Cool Whip on Coffee

Trashy Lingerie did not work out. I'm not a sales girl. I believe... I think I'm an admin girl. I just love that shit. I love to organize. I even LOVE paperwork! Wha??


I am SO SO SO SO excited... I have an interview with Brand New School, on Monday. Oh my Lordy. I worked at BNS about... when I was 26 (thru) 28. It was a very warm place to be. In fact, it was the job by which I've measured all other jobs, subsequently. I am SO SO SO SO excited... have I mentioned that?

I generally don't post things like this, but I sure liked ziiss one...

Iz dis menny weeks old   I can has cheezburger NOW?


I got this link in an Etsy email today. Such lovely necklaces. Even lovelier pictures. I think I'll try a longer piece soon. And how about THIS adorable offering!!! Why do I want a whole collection of these? I don't know and don't care. I would just like a big ole scoop...


I'm moving back to The Miracle Mile. Yet another thing I'm SO SO SO excited about. Aah... so many things to feel blessed over... By the way, incredibly, I worked in the second-tallest, white building, in the Miracle Mile link.


And wow! Here is the building again! I knew it was old, but I've never seen a super old picture of it. It's the building on the right... Desmonds. I worked on the... 4th(?) floor, in a cool loft.

And holy shit! Here it is again!! The tallest white building in the background. I didn't know it was so prominent!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow...I love paperwork and to organize too!!!!
...I wonder if that has anything to do with our birthdays fellow Taurus! ;-D ...wish you the best as always.