Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fouki Came By

Sella brought me the most UH-MAZING cupcakes. I finished the last of them off, this morning. They might even beat Crumbs, in my book. Apparently they were from Whole Foods! (For the record, they were not the cupcakes I put in the link. I just wanted to put some kind of Whole Foods link.) One was chocolate and one was vanilla and they had the EXACT right amount of frosting, which is to say- the amount that when you see other people eating it, they have wiped off an enormous pile of frosting which they plan to not eat. Sometimes I even take theirs and add it to my already-massive amount.




Hula can be so un-excited when Sella comes over. I'm embarrassed by her reserved nature.

Yay for fun and friends!

Today I set the electricity up to be turned on in my new place. Countin' down... countin' down...

Woo!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

forward pony tails, douchy ghost hunters, chihuhua's smoking cigarettes. awesome, mamas!!