Saturday, July 04, 2009

Hush

Here is Hula, purposefully not looking at the camera.


Alaska did not feel well, today. It started last night. We tried to fix it, but we had to turn to the experts- the Koreans. My sweet, wonderful neighbor, Soyoung, made him this meal, to heal him.


Picture of the three of us (not last night, but a different one).



Last night when Alaska didn't feel good, I took him to Soyoung and said- HEAL HIM!! She gave him this elixir. He didn't understand what it was so I told him I wanted to break up, but didn't know how to do it, so I'd brought him over to Soyoung to be poisoned. I think it just made his stomach hurt worse. Curses!

We're watching Dogs 101, on Animal Planet. WHAT a cute show. It kind of goes through every dog breed (well, a lot of them) and explains their temperament(s) and talks about where they come from. Nach, the Chihuahua one was the best thing I've ever seen in my life.

Though I will truly miss Soyoung and all of the lovely people at The Chapman, I'm so excited about the MM. Hooray for Hush! H4H!


No comments: