Thursday, July 16, 2009

Time/Space Continuum

A noise the size of a space craft, just sounded outside my home. Can't even imagine what could make such a sound.

The millionth, adorable picture of Hula.

CeeJay and me, playing dress up.



I sold $60 IN JEWELRY YESTERDAY!!! I couldn't have been more excited. (Sold to the lovely lass, pictured above- CeeJay.) I even PayPal invoiced, so it was all official and paid by credit card! Ha! Loving! Excuse me, do you take credit cards? Yes, I take credit cards. In addition to paying me, she felt like it wasn't enough, so she gave me this AMAZING armories. My (personal) jewelry has never had a more incredible home.

***

I'm going to pick up the raddest piece of fabric that I've had sewn into a little blanket, for Hula (just had the edges hemmed). I'll post a pic of it. I got it made because I want her doggy "home" to match the office I plan to be working at, by the end of the month. It's a design company, so she's gotta have a cute, designer spot!

***

I found this quote today, in Daily Love (such an awesome e mail/website)...

"They have become strong enough to be independent of the good opinion of other people, or even of their affection. The honors, the status, the rewards, the popularity, the prestige, and the love they can bestow must have become less important than self-development and inner growth."

- A main characteristic of a self-actualized person, by Abraham Maslow.


... let's hear it for love! xoxoxo

No comments: