Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A Great Wednesday

I've spent WAY too long, being led around on Flickr, by sweet treats, made of clay. It seems the crafters and their abilities don't stop! It's beyond belief. THEN I found this marvelous crafter today, on Etsy. WOWZERS. Massively inspiring.

This morning I awoke to the BEST e mail from my friend/producer from Brand New School. He said they were working out details for the position that... well... that I was brought in for a meeting, for. I was so excited, I might as well have skipped coffee this morning. But you know... of COURSE I did not.



Yay for working at a job you love!!!

Because I wanted to find some comfortable shoes for running around an office, but that aren't my flip flops that I wear EVERY SINGLE DAY OF SUMMER... (no joke. My tan lines tell the tale), I grabbed these at Payless. I swear, I have been shopping there forever.
$16.99

I also got these sunglasses at a shop around the block. $5!!! The store (it was mostly just a carousel of glasses and the rest of the store was boxes) said it was "wholesale only" but when you go into those places and play dumb, usually they'll sell you a thing or two. I can promise I'll be visiting downtown, once I move, to s-h-o-p for everything. I do love that about these streets.


Mmm... tried this tonight... Winner!

And that was my lovely day! xoxoxo

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yay!!!!!!
Your blog has become a part of my morning ritual...sitting here with my Earl Grey while flipping through my favorite sites. Good to hear all the fun news! :-)