Friday, July 31, 2009

Puppies, Cable, Stuff

Now that I have this amazing, lovely place to go to everyday, I have these delightful little issues like- HOW can I get my makeup to look nice all day?? I love wearing a lot and love new ways to keep it on. THIS is working marvelously...

This is Pez. She came in with a fella who is going to paint, today. Hi Pez! She was so cute and timid.

HULA! Be a lady! Hula is in her Halloween garb today. Someone asked why and I told them- look, I spent $30 on the damn thing! She's going to wear it more than once a year!

I took a shot of these plants in our kitchen, so the florist could see what we had and make some changes. The shot was taken to facilitate, but it ended up being cute enough to post. I spray the plants with water every Friday! I love having a schedule!! Thank you Job Gods!!!

Today I canceled my cable account as I've decided I don't need it. Past couple of days I've been watching box sets...


And intend to carry on in such a way. I also didn't even get internet!! I'm on the computer so much, at work... let's see if that can last, too! I have it on my phone, so it shouldn't be TOO hard. Let the experiments begin!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

As for the cable you can get a decent small antenna if your television already has the HD tuner in it and get all the basic channels for FREE! That's what Allan and I have been doing for a few years and it works perfectly...everything else comes from Netflix or the Web.