Saturday, July 11, 2009

Craig's Connections and... Well... Food.

A beautiful, small bite, my neighbor made for herself and her husband. Kimchi, pickled seaweed, sauteed greens and fried eggs.

I have been selling LOTS of things on Craig's List, for my move. I, of COURSE, only put things on there to sell and in no way thought I'd have any other experience than selling things. But much to my delight, I've gotten to know little bits about people coming to buy things, that are special and sweet. Yesterday, I met THIS girl.

She showed up in a 50's glam scarf and the convertible in the pic above (not her actual car, but one like it). There was just something about her that was cool. I followed a link from her email and it turns out she's a journalist getting up to all kinds of amazing things. And she just came to buy a table of mine! I've written her. I hope we might strike up a friendship.

So, since Alaska got sick, I've forbidden him from eating any more Ramen with the seasoning packet. However, so he doesn't feel Ramen-starved, I made the noodles with pasta sauce yesterday. HOLY HELL IT'S THE BEST. I wasn't sure how it would turn out... it's ridiculous. I actually don't even care about pasta noodles, but Ramen and sauce made me really WANT to eat "pasta."
+

=

Mmmm...

xoxoxoxox!

No comments: