Sunday, July 12, 2009

Collection of Emotions

When Sella and I were loft hunting. Many moons ago.

This pic is so sweet, to me. Just like this apartment with nothing in it, my new life had just started and was open to fill.

The slightest tinge of sadness as the last of the pieces of furniture I want to sell, got sold yesterday. My apartment... it looks very much like it did, the first couple weeks of me living here (above). Before I moved into this apartment, I was thick with things I needed to get over and get up and out. I really did it... I got out all of those things and I dealt. Maybe that's part of why I'm so ready to leave. Kisses and kisses and more kisses to the lovely people I've met here. Sincerely... some of the best humans around.

Here's Hula in a doggy/cat pod. Hullo? Mama? I'd like to get down now.


I made this yesterday. It's mostly composed of curtain trim. It's SO SOFT and fun fun fun to wear. When people make a curious face at what you've got around your neck and in response, you go "fuck, I love this new adornment," that's how you know something is perfect for you.


Everything is tying off. For this, I am ever so, so, so happy.

No comments: