Saturday, July 18, 2009

Real Chi Moms of Los Angeles

Hula has taken up smoking. There's simply nothing we can do.

I went to Bottega Louie, finally. It's just around the block from my house and it's extraordinary inside. I just grabbed something from the cold section. It was quite yummy and surprisingly inexpensive for such a snazzy place. There were baguettes that you could only see from the front. I asked to be given one and with a piece already torn off, I got what you see below. SO LONG! It cracked me up.



I made this strange rice concoction last night and everyone really liked it. Brown rice, cream cheese, raisins, peanuts and a little soy sauce. Definitely a cheap meal! Would be great w/ steamed carrots and a big mixed green salad. Mmm!

The family (Alaska, Hula, me) is going to The Lange Foundation today. We have doggy goods to donate! Hopefully I can talk Alaska into walking a dog or two with us!

Yay!

No comments: