Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Picnic on the woof-top

Oot! There was a bbq thrown in my and my wonderful friends- CeeJay and Donnie's honor. It's because the cool people of the building are leaving (us) and people are like super mega sad about it. Actually... everyone just loves to get together.

I love you, Chapman friends.

Ren made an amount of sushi that was not to be believed.

CeeJay's hair smells amazing!

Millie


There were people on the rooftop doing a photo shoot. Can you imagine coming up to your roof and seeing something like this? Shit like this NEVER ceases to enthrall me. I love this type of shenanigans. One time Alaska and I came out onto Broadway and the whole street was roped off and it was like some kind of Terminator scene with cars flipped upside down and trees crashed over. I've yet to find out what they were filming for. In this case- The Vampires were in a band together.

More rooftop shots, coming soon!

1 comment:

Lauren Schiff said...

YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST HERE. Seriously WHEN does this photo op happen?