Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day Two of my New Life

There's really no way to describe how something like this makes me feel...

Hello BNSers.

I would like to introduce you to the newest member of the Brand New School Faculty: Italia Pierfederici, who will be taking over as Office Manager/Receptionist.
Some of you may know her from years ago, others please introduce yourself if you haven't already.

She is back in the saddle here, wiser and stronger and ready to take care of your any needs.

We will be toasting Italia tomorrow with a beer around 5 pm to welcome her back.

-Ned

One of the designers here, let me know that tomorrow he'd need to photograph me for the website. Photograph me to be listed on the "faculty" picture collection. A collection I've looked at, many time. Many times (since BNS and I parted ways).

After this past... this past while... there is a glory in this kindness that I wouldn't have understood before. Thank you, Universe, for bringing me this kindness. Thank you thank you thank you...

In other news, Hula had a photo shoot. It went a little something like this...




Oh Hula...

1 comment:

Lauren Schiff said...

I want to see this whole photo shoot! This picture is to DIE FOR!!!! She's gorgeous!